Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Only in my dreams...

I have been dreaming about sunshine and feeling the warmth of the sun for weeks now...probably more like months, but I am REALLY getting anxious now! I asked Matt the other day where the warm weather of spring was and he laughed...apparently we are in the warmer weather of spring. Silly me, I forgot that some people don't get to experience the 80's until May or June, not in March like they do in AZ. So, I find myself thinking warm thoughts as I fall asleep. Ah, a girl can dream!

4 comments:

Brian and Ginger said...

And so the count down begins!!! Soon!!! You will be so darn hot here you will wonder why you ever dreamt of it :)

Texas Dimons said...

That is why I have never lived up north! I would probably dream of it all winter!! Congrats on the ER placement...I bet it will be an interesting experience!

Jeanette said...

I am not as cold as you guys up there, but I sure wish our Spring would hurry up and get here! I really need my heat! :)

Nilda Noel said...

It felt like Michigan winter in our ward building today. NO kidding. They couldn't get the a/c to shut off and it was freezing (even the men thought so). So as I walked outside into the hot sun I thought...oh I'm so grateful for the heat...then quickly thought, I don't say that too much!