Oh, what a crazy life we have! Let's just say that the last couple of months have been challenging and we need a vacation! So, we are going to Puerto Rico on Friday...yeah! We will take lots of pictures to post.

This is our countdown that my mom made and sent to us. We have been eating our way through the countdown of Swedish fish and we are finally at the end. Can't wait!
3 comments:
That is awesome. Your mom is always thinking... how does she do it? have fun!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics. You two definatly deserve a vacation after studying in candle light. Can't wait to see you soon either!
Hey Matt and Amber! I just found your blog. A vacation sounds so wonderful- can I fit in your suitcase? Hope you guys have fun.
HAVE A GREAT VACATION! You deserve one! :)
Post a Comment