Friday, February 15, 2013

Standing up!

Emma always seems to take gigantic leaps when growing and developing. One day she was crawling over us as we played on the ground and the next day she decided that was too easy so she needed to try something else...like standing up to everything and anything!



Morning playtime...



She sets her sights on a fun adventure and gets stuck...



Yeah-She figured it out!



Back for more later in the day. Needless to say I have had to step up the efforts in baby proofing and realizing what she sees as a jungle gym is not the same as I see. (What you don't see here is that she is pulling up to the couch, chairs, bookshelf, etc. Then she lets go and is surprised when she falls...oh the growing pains of learning:))

3 comments:

Tami said...

So darn cute! I'm sure she's forgotten she's only 6 months old!! Crazy!

Ford Family said...

Amber, she is such a cutie! I love this stage so much. They seem to keep doing new things all the time. My Cooper girl is almost 6 months and it's so much fun! You guys are such a cute family. :o)

Erin said...

She is adorable!!!