It is definitely winter here and with it we have very cold days, no sunshine, snow, and lots of ice. We had all of these huge icicles hanging from our roof and the other night Matt got home really late or rather early morning and I guess the sleep deprivation got him or he needed to get out some frustration as all of our icicles ended up laying on our railing in the morning.

Standing in snow drifts up to my knees as we tried to dig Matt's car out so he could get to work.

Making snow angels in our backyard.



The sun came out! Not sure if you can tell but these are our snow angels we made in the yard.
2 comments:
Woo-hoo...updates! You guys did a great job on your snow angels! Love ya!
I love the snow angels!! You guys are always doing something fun. I'm sure shoveling in the freezing cold wasn't that awesome, but still :)
Post a Comment