Thursday, January 7, 2010

Indoor Skydiving

My parents got all of us indoor skydiving for Christmas! We all went together that Saturday and it was such a cool experience. You just feel like you are floating in this big tube. The trick is to balance your body and figure out what makes you stay in the air. This was such a fun thing to do with all of my brothers and sisters.






Sage with Parker and Missy with Lily...they had so much fun hanging out with their cousins.


The professional sky divers showed us how they do it. Fancy!


Matt and I ready to go.


All of us geared up and ready to fly.


I will have to include more pictures later of us actually flying...only one of the cameras took good enough pictures but just know we had a blast! This is the closest I will get to sky diving so Matt will have to do that on his own or with another brave soul.

3 comments:

Tami said...

I love the"geared up" & ready to go pics...you all look so official!

Stevenson's said...

THat was SO fun wasn't it! No, now you should really want to do the real deal and sky dive!! Comon didn't you know that that's this years Christmas gift? :)

Matt and Melissa said...

WOW! That looks like fun!

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited to see what you have been up to and catch up. I was wondering how you were doing with residency. Busy, huh! How much longer do you have there? Where are you going afterwards? If you ever come to Provo stop by. We love visitors.