Sunday, July 5, 2009
Church
Since we have recently moved we now go to a church building in Detroit. It is an old Greek Orthodox Church that was bought at least 10 years ago by the church. Let me tell you, it really distracted me the first week that we went. It is HUGE inside and has a big cathedral ceiling. It is painted in greens, pinks, and oranges inside with lots of scroll work. The air conditioning units are rather large and quite loud so it sounds like there is a waterfall right behind you in the chapel. The whole thing is a new experience for me since I have only ever been to your typical LDS chapel. This week I made Matt take a picture of the outside so everyone could see it. Neat huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks pretty cool,,,I think I might get lost trying to find the Relief Society Room!
That is very pretty. I like it, though I'm sure I'd be distracted too.
Post a Comment