Thursday, May 7, 2009

Food and Animals

The Puerto Rican food was sure tasty! We had mofongo, which is smashed plantains and some sort of filling like fish, beef, or chicken.



We also had a yummy pina colada here at this outdoor restaurant.



This was a snail I saw in the rain forest.



This lizard was just sitting there staring at me so I had to take his picture! I saw a few lizards running around in Puerto Rico and they sure weren't little!

2 comments:

Stevenson's said...

OH my gosh. I couldn't wait to see the pics and hear about it. It looks so pretty there. I'm glad you were able to go there and "relax" I can't believe Matt went scuba diving, I'm with you, I don't think I could've done that. How fun. Sorry about the plane debackle though. Can't wait to see you soon...

Brian and Ginger said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures and am so glad you had fun on your trip!!! I have to admit I don't know how well I could handle the certain creatures you ran into... just looking at the pictures gives me the chills.