Friday, December 19, 2008

Big December Snow!

Look at all of our snow that we got today! It started around 5am and came down hard and fast all day. The drive to work was sure a white knuckle kind of experience. Matt's car tends to slide around the snow easily so I am getting the hang of manuvering the constant slide out of turns. Nothing like learning on the spot.



I love this view of our apartment. It looks so cute with the wreath on the door...so Christmasy!









This picture shows you that the snow is at the same level as our back door. I guess we will be having a white Christmas! We are suppose to get more snow in the next few days. I still love the novelty of the snow and as long as the roads get cleared I enjoy it even more.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I love the snow!! It looks so pretty and "Christmasy" is a good word for it. Who shovels the front walk?

Brian and Ginger said...

I LOVE it!!! Ambs, I wish I could be there. Just today I worked up a sweat getting ready for church. Its not Christmasy here ... or maybe its just that these two little angels of mine get pretty crazy when you try to dress them.