Thursday, September 4, 2008

Port Huron


We recently went to Port Huron, which is about an hour from us. It has a large beach with nice sand pretty far out into the water. You would never know that this is just a lake since you don't see the land around it, but there are no waves like at the ocean. It was an overcast day and eventually started to rain, but it was nice while we were there. I forgot my swimsuit and since those are required at this beach (ha ha) I just went in clothes and all. These are some friends from our ward, Brian and Melissa.




1 comment:

Brian and Ginger said...

Ambs!!!! I am so sorry that I wasn't home to talk to you. It's been a crazy day... I'll have to tell you all about it. I LOVE your blog. I love you and miss you tons!!!!